- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, date of birth, etc.);
- If you purchase a product or pledge for any reward we deliver, we collect your home address, billing and payment information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dragori Games with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Personally provide us with information in board game conventions.
- Provide us with such information for the purposes of participation in one of our sponsored giveaways or promotions.
Dragori Games, Inc. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Kickstarter, PBC – When you pledge for one of our rewards.
- CrowdOx, LLC – When you pre-order one of our products.
How will we use your data?
Dragori Games collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Dragori Games processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Dragori Games securely stores your data at our private, password-protected servers. We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
Dragori Games will keep your personal data (especially e-mail address) for the purpose of advertising our products until you opt-out. Every e-mail we send from our third party, GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC, will come with a button to “Unsubscribe,” and if you decide to unsubscribe, your e-mail address and all personal data you provided with it are automatically removed from our listing.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Dragori Games from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Our Company’s Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Dragori Games would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Dragori Games for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dragori Games correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dragori Games to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dragori Games erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dragori Games restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dragori Games’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Dragori Games transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Dragori Games uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Dragori Games uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Dragori Games sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website above tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Data Protection Authority.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal information subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to your local supervisory authority or our lead supervisory authority, the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office, as noted below:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, United Kingdom
Phone: 0303 123 1113
How to contact us
Call us: +55 11 983168042 or +1 (302) 451-9461 (fees may apply)
Or write to us at: Rua Domingos de Morais, 2187, cj. 515, São Paulo – SP, Brazil, 04035-000
Or, preferrably, for faster communication, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org